A child died due to snake bite

4

Bakhri / Begusarai : On Wednesday, a boy from Akaha village under Mohanpur police station area died due to snake bite. He has been identified as Raj Kishore Kumar, the eight year old son of Manish Kumar Rajak. According to the information received, on Wednesday morning, the deceased boy was playing with his friends near the bricks near his house.

During this time a poisonous snake bit him on his left hand. On hearing his screams the boys playing nearby informed the family members of the incident. On the advice of the family members, the child was taken to Mohanpur Bhagwati Temple. But after some time of exorcism, seeing his condition worsening, he was taken to the Primary Health Center. Where, seeing his critical condition the doctors referred him to Begusarai Sadar Hospital.

On reaching the Sadar hospital, the doctors declared him dead. Here, on getting the information about the death of the child, there was uproar among the family members. It is known that due to extreme heat these days, not only the common people but also the animals are getting troubled by the scorching heat. For this reason snakes are coming out of their homes here and there to get fresh air. The common man is becoming the victim of this. Within the last three days, three persons have died due to snake bite.

Previous articleConsumers are angry due to the frequent power cuts in Begusarai during the scorching heat.
Next articleDead body found in Budhi Gandak river…
Atul Kumar Gupta
Atul Kumar Gupta is a Blogger and content creator who works for CGwall.com and Karekaise.in and Knowledgeadda.org and Qanswer.in Atul believes that content creation is best way to express your thoughts and it helps a lot of people to get some useful information. In addition to blogging and content creation, he manages many Facebook page. He has been working for last 1 years in this field. He is graduating from Lakshmi Narain College of Technology Bhopal Madhya Pradesh India.